Thursday 4 August 2011

LOVE LETTER(1)

This a letter to the woman i hate with passion,
My Best Enemy,My Blood!

Have you ever been in love?
Especially with whom you are forbade with?
Have you ever been in love?
She's at your reach,but out of grasp.
I've searched deep in my spirit
And i find a hole only you can fill
I don't know what attracts you to me
Your eyes? as innocent as doves'
Your voice? as melodious as the birds
Your courage? as bold as the lioness
I know its a crime loving you
But i can't help myself.

Am the prisoner of your love
Enslaved by your charms
I've drunk the love potion prepared for another
And now my soul need more.

Our imagination can set the limitation
But if we both believe in thesame course
We can stand the storm
Together,
we can break the norms
And reset a new one.

I know you will never accept my love
But i owe myself a duty to let you know
Even for any reason you refuse
I'll pick back the shreds of my thorned
Heart and go on with life
hoping the day i will meet another you
Above all
I LOVE YOU,
WITHOUT WAX. 

Copyright,Osondu 2011.

2 comments:

  1. "I have drunk the love potion prepared for another" That was my favorite line! Wow! Nice poem :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful work. Keep it on bro I am a great fan! a great fan!

    ReplyDelete